What's CoD like on a Phone?

RyanH

Nov 16, 2020
I like Call of duty but unsure on how it will translate to mobile platforms. I could never get used to running around with those controls but maybe that's improved. Thinking of downloading it but Im all about saving space...and time where I can.

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
Definitely not for me. CoD, as you know, takes quick movement and reflexes. The phone just can't offer this with those on-screen thumbsticks. They are terrible.

Nintendonian

Nov 16, 2020
It's not too bad. It takes quite a lot of getting used to but it starts to feel a little more fluid as you get better. Stick with it though, Call of Duty Mobile is pretty cool once you get used to it.

silverspider

Nov 19, 2020
its really bad man. i got a bigger phone a few weeks ago and i cant even play it properly on that. it feels weird when you cant feel the thumbstick and my thumbs tend to move about without me noticing. You can get control pads for them.

SwiftPanda

Dec 20, 2020
Not too bad to be honest. It's a struggle at first but it just kind of falls into place after a few hours. Worth trying at least dude.

RestAssured

Dec 29, 2020
It just didn't sit right with me. I have never felt fully comfortable with using a phone with digital thumbsticks. It would probably be OK with a Bluetooth pad.