"The Master Race"

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I've always found this to be somewhat of an arrogant label. Yes, PC games look better and play better (so far) but they also come with an abundance of issues (like compatibility). I've always preferred consoles for their plug-and-play nature and the fact I don't have to pay thousands of pounds to own one. What are your thoughts on this self-praising label?

SAY.MY.NAME

Nov 16, 2020
Haha, I play a little PC too. I don't understand why people refer to themselves as the master race. I get that people have preferences. No one can tell someone what they like lol.

silverspider

Nov 19, 2020
Theres to many pc gamers going around saying this and it really annoys me. i play on pc that doesn't mean i can't enjoy a console like a playstation to. their all good at what they do

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
Theres to many pc gamers going around saying this and it really annoys me. i play on pc that doesn't mean i can't enjoy a console like a playstation to. their all good at what they do
Yes, the arrogance certainly shines through. And if that's testament to the community; then I am only too happy to stick to consoles. I will probably get both this time around.