Thanks Nintendo; for the Classics on the Switch

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I absolutely love games from my past and was very close to buying a SNES Mini when I found out a lot of the titles were available on the Switch. While I had a little grumble about the pandering earlier, I do appreciate having the games there in the first place (even if I do give in to temptation and save during a level). Having games such as Super Ghouls and Ghosts; Super Mario All-Stars and Donkey Kong, they have found a life-long subscriber in me.

I'd love to see Axelay added and maybe Zombies Ate My Neighbours. What other classics would you like to see furnishing our switches with Nintendo Online?

Catterific

Nov 16, 2020
I totally agree. I love getting stuck into some of the older games. Even ones I missed out on last time, like Punchout.

Nintendonian

Nov 16, 2020
I've spent way to long playing on the older games too. Theres something about them that just draws you in. That might be my age showing though. I do like a bit of nostalgia.

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I've spent way to long playing on the older games too. Theres something about them that just draws you in. That might be my age showing though. I do like a bit of nostalgia.
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm old too hahaha. It's crazy to think that kids now will be one day talking about the retro PS5 and laughing at the graphics.