Motion Sickness and the 3DS

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
As much as I liked the idea of a 3D screen, I can't help but think it was a little gimmicky and never really worked. While the concept was a great selling point, the execution was lacking. This became evident when the headaches kicked in and eyes started to cross. What did you think of the 3DS? Think they will try something like that in the future, now we have better tech?

SAY.MY.NAME

Nov 16, 2020
LMAO! Me too. I could play for maybe an hour but started to get headaches. Glad it's not just me.

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
Nope, me too lol. It's a shame because the concept is great. I prefer to play on consoles that don't make me ill though haha. Call me old-fashioned.

Catterific

Nov 16, 2020
It looks like Im the only one that survived the wrath of the 3DS lol. I never had any issues with it and played it for hours at a time. Maybe you guys need an optition haha.

RyanH

Nov 16, 2020
It looks like Im the only one that survived the wrath of the 3DS lol. I never had any issues with it and played it for hours at a time. Maybe you guys need an optition haha.
I'm totally with you. I enjoyed the 3DS and never felt sick or anything while playing it. A few of my mates complain about it though lol. Oh, I wear glasses so you might be onto something lololol.

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Maybe you're right. I was actually due to go for an appointment before lockdown started. You're definitely onto something there. I'll just get back to my rocking chair haha.

Credence Darkly

Jan 9, 2021
Yes, I sold mine pretty sharpish after I had actually played it for more than ten minutes. Good idea, bad execution.

XbetCuppy

Aug 18, 2021
The rating of reliable bookmakers is compiled taking into account several criteria - this is reputation, safe keeping, resolving disputes with players, payment promptness, availability, assessments of legitimate users, and a license. Safe bookmakers manage legally under a license from the Federal Assess Maintenance and suffer the consequences the wampum won in a punctual manner. In India, remote portals are on numerous occasions blocked because they are beneath the jurisdiction of another country. Indian gamblers are advised to settle upon an official bookmaker. User rights discretion be protected nigh Indian law.

Be guided and carefully read the players' reviews up the bookmaker 1xbet apk download free. Safe bookmakers as a last resort have positive ratings from gamers and a high reputation. Verified bookmaker sites take chief positions in the ratings. Sports betting sites provide message on a well-defined platform. Impede what purpose the bookmaker takes in the top. The higher the rating, the more upon the players have.

How is the rating of repository betting sites formed?
The most honourable bookmakers are an instructive list. The liber veritatis includes the subhead, sportswoman reviews, total comments, and applicable links. Pre-eminent bookmakers are classified according to the following characteristics: Conditions - each bookmaker has other options in compensation auspices after players. It is recommended to consider in perfectly the vital rules and regulations of the playing field. Next, the buyer selects the set aside conditions on the side of working with the bookmaker. A understandable interface is an noted criterion due to the fact that evaluating a bookmaker's club.

After the convenience of players from India, Russian is supported on many portals. Rating - is formed from the all-inclusive reputation of the fraternity, the availability of a authorize and player feedback. Knowing gamers' evaluations escape beginners decide certain and riskless betting shops. Odds - high payout rates also affect the all-inclusive rating of the online establishment. After the player has accepted the purchaser concordat, you should analyse the bookmaker's odds. Each event has its own coefficient. Bookmaker companies 1xbet app for android provide gamers with money-making earning opportunities based on their calculations.