joycon broken

silverspider

Nov 19, 2020
i let my little borther use my swich for a bit because i play more xbox and he has broken the joycon. it just moves forward even when im not pressing anything. how can i fix it or is it broken

BauerHD

Jan 17, 2021
You will need too open it up and give all the contacts a good clean. Compressed air would help too, you can buy it in cans for quite cheap

Heatman

Aug 24, 2022
If there's any Nintendo store around in your location, you should take it to them. They should have a technician that's going to help you fix it. Don't try and fix it by yourself.

Bawonlee

Aug 24, 2022
i let my little borther use my swich for a bit because i play more xbox and he has broken the joycon. it just moves forward even when im not pressing anything. how can i fix it or is it broken
Since he's broken, I think that it's now time for him to rest. I wouldn't be in a haste to have it fixed so that he's going to be very careful whenever he gets to play with it again.

Heatman

Aug 24, 2022
You will need too open it up and give all the contacts a good clean. Compressed air would help too, you can buy it in cans for quite cheap
I watched a YouTube video on how to do that and it was very useful. Whenever that happens to my own, I'm definitely going to fix it myself. I usually give it to tech guys to do it for me but I have seen that it's not hard to do.

Reactions: Hannkk

Hannkk

Sep 13, 2022
I watched a YouTube video on how to do that and it was very useful. Whenever that happens to my own, I'm definitely going to fix it myself. I usually give it to tech guys to do it for me but I have seen that it's not hard to do.
I find making use of YouTube videos for such tasks very useful. I have learnt so much about how to take care of my consoles watching videos on how to do it on YouTube.