Game Recommendations Thread - Android and iOS

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I'm always coming across some great hidden treasures from Google Play. I thought I would make a thread for anyone looking for new games to play on the go. Feel free to drop any suggestions.

• Candy Crush: Candy Crush is a massively downloaded game. Despite this, we don't hear much praise for it. Its super-addictive nature is easy to get caught up in for hours on end
  • House Flipper: I've not played much of this game but the idea really appeals to me. I have it downloaded ready for when I have a bit of time
  • The Simpsons; Tapped Out: One of my all-time favourite mobile games. It takes a lot of time and dedication to grow but thoroughly enjoyable.
  • Among Us: One I haven't yet played but the surrounding hype and concept really appeal to me
  • Township: Immersive and addictive. The best town-building game I have tried and the one with the most diversity
As I said, anything you would like to add, feel free. I will add it to the thread.

Catterific

Nov 16, 2020
Hidden Hotel is pretty good as is Cooking Tale. I might be biased though because I've always been a big fan of cooking games.

Nintendonian

Nov 16, 2020
Threes was surprisingly good. Very simple but highly addictive. If you haven't played that yet, you should give it a go. Family Guy Quest for Free Stuff too.

SAY.MY.NAME

Nov 16, 2020
Summoner's War is all I'll ever play these days on a phone. Stupidly addictive but hours aren't wasted if they're fun hours, right?

RestAssured

Dec 29, 2020
Hidden Hotel; Good Pizza, Great Pizza; Grand Hotel Mania; Angry Birds (all of) and Threes.

So many to choose from out there. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread :)