Coding and Programming

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I'm far from great at coding but I really find it helps me to take myself away from life's stresses. I started with VB.Net before flitting through a whole manner of languages and settling on PHP. Any fellow coders in? What is your preferred language?

Catterific

Nov 16, 2020
I tried to do some web design a few years ago. Not really my thing but it does look quite interesting. How did you start? I have some good ideas but none i could do myself.

Reactions: Effexion

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I tried to do some web design a few years ago. Not really my thing but it does look quite interesting. How did you start? I have some good ideas but none i could do myself.
You see, web design REALLY interests me. I just got caught up in the back-end stuff and never got a real chance to learn - other than quick designs I did on-the-fly to make my tools look a little better.

Catterific

Nov 16, 2020
You see, web design REALLY interests me. I just got caught up in the back-end stuff and never got a real chance to learn - other than quick designs I did on-the-fly to make my tools look a little better.
You should look into it. I'm no expert but I enjoyed what I did. Im talking myself into getting back to it now loll. It's useful to.

SAY.MY.NAME

Nov 16, 2020
No, I tried to work out how to use Unreal engine though but I soon gave up when I saw how different it was to what I thought. i'm still interested in it just very busy.

Credence Darkly

Jan 9, 2021
I dabbled in C a few years ago. I have recently picked up a Raspberry Pi, so no doubt I will learn Python for a few future projects.