Best Mario Game?

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
It's a tough question and one I am still undecided about. While I really enjoy taking a trip down memory lane with Super Mario All-Stars (Mainly SMB3), Super Mario World and Donkey Kong; it's always nice to see how far Nintendo has come with the newer games. I enjoyed Paper Mario: Origami King but got quite bored, quite quickly. The classic take on Mario with uDelux was a great trip down Memory Lane too. Argh, decisions, decisions. What do you think?

Catterific

Nov 16, 2020
I loved Super Mario World. I still play it on the Switch. Mario Delux tried to be the originals too much, imo. Im looking forward to seeing whats going to come from Mario over the next few years.

Nintendonian

Nov 16, 2020
Mario 3, by far. It was revolutionary in its time and I still love playing it today. Finsihed it recently but there's no doubt that I'll be back on it in a few months time. Mario 2 hasn't aged well.

SAY.MY.NAME

Nov 16, 2020
In most cases, the original is the best but I'm going to agree with the dude above and say SMB3. Itt brought new things to the table that have been loved since.