Archery!

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
I've been into archery for around two years now and find few things -other than gaming- as enjoyable. It's a great therapeutical hobby and I'm hoping to enter some competitions when COVID-19 allows.

Here's a picture of my collection so far:

55 - 70lb compund
30lb Samik Sage
28lb Krossen Xenia Olympic recurve and stabilisers

SAY.MY.NAME

Nov 16, 2020
Nice bows fella. I used to have a crossbow but wouldn't mind trying archery. Which one is your favourite?

Effexion

Administrator
Oct 27, 2020
Nice bows fella. I used to have a crossbow but wouldn't mind trying archery. Which one is your favourite?
I've never owned a crossbow but they've always held an interest for me. I like the idea of the weapon holding the weight of the string, as opposed to my arm lol.

SwiftPanda

Dec 20, 2020
Very nice. I like archery but more compound than anything. I have only shot club bows with recurve though. How do you find your samick?

Bawonlee

Aug 24, 2022
The bows looks so cool. One of them reminds me of the used by one guy in either Marvel End Game or Infinity Wars.

I don't know how to use bow and arrows in real life but I do so well with it in video games like Ghost of Tsushima.

Heatman

Aug 24, 2022
I have never shot an arrow in my life. I'm not sure if I would be able to get it right. It looks like it's going to be very difficult to do. Although, I think crossbows looks easier.

Reactions: Frostice

Frostice

Aug 24, 2022
I have never shot an arrow in my life. I'm not sure if I would be able to get it right. It looks like it's going to be very difficult to do. Although, I think crossbows looks easier.
You're very right about crossbows being very easy to make use of. It's just like a shooting a gun. All you have to do is aim and pull the leaver.

Bawonlee

Aug 24, 2022
Never used one but now I really want to lol. How often do you fire these?
If you look at how good they appear, you're going to be very much interested in trying them out and especially going hunting and actually killing something with it. I would like to have that experience.